how do I get a users manual for android ice cream sandwich?

Q. Just got a Samsung S3. Never had a smartphone before and would love to read an actual manual about how to use all the features.

A. Get one from the package....

Good luck!

How do you remove a bookmark from the Google phone G1 android?
Q. I know how to add a bookmark, but I need to know how to remove them because I have duplicates. The support page on T-Mobile does not state it and I can't find how to on the user's manual. Is it even possible?
Thank you michael... I actually figured it out myself minutes ago, but I will give you the best answer anyway. Thanks for responding.

A. Go to your BOOKMARKS within the Browser.

Then LONG PRESS the bookmark you want to delete.

Once you get the option screen finger scroll down to the bottom and you will see DELETE BOOKMARK.

Then it simply asks ARE YOU SURE.

DELETED.

,Michael Martin
http://www.googleandblog.com/

Is there a Galaxy S3 user manual in Russian?
Q. I cant find a user manual in Russian, there has to be one, right? Im new to Android world! Also is there a way to change your phone language to Russian like on iPhone? I looked and there is no Russian language support, is there a way I can download it?
Thanks for any advise

A. РÑководÑÑво полÑзоваÑÐµÐ»Ñ Ð½Ð° ÑÑÑÑком Ð´Ð»Ñ Samsung Galaxy SIII (PDF)

http://www.ingalaxys3.ru/download/GT-I9300_UM_Open_Icecream_Rus_120531.pdf

Enjoy :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment