What is the little hole besides the headphone jack on the iphone 4?

Q. Okay i have heard people with att that has an iphone say that if they stick a pin in the hole that a dim card tray will pop out.. But my iphone is with sprint so i thought they didnt have sim cards so what will happen if i hit the button.

* im not trolling this is my first time having anything from apple im a android person.
* please no smart remarks!!:-)

A. it is a secondary microphone. usually used for noise cancellation, or for video sound recording.

What cable do i need to plug in my Android phone to my 2008 Lancer?
Q. There is only one hole in the dash under the AUX flap, which is smaller than a normal headphone jack. I need help please! I want to be able to listen to my music in my car from my phone.

A. Go to best buy or radio shack and ask them!! They're only about 15 bucks.

How do you play music from my Android to my stereo?
Q. My cell phone is a Samsung Epic 4G and my network is Sprint. I have an auxiliary cable connected to my stereo (Which is a Sony CMT-LX20i and it also says its a Hi-Fi Component System) and to my cell phone and the only functions on the stereo are iPod, CD, Tuner FM, Tuner AM, and Audio In. Maybe it's not compatible with an Android is what I was thinking but I don't know. Any help is appreciated.

A. The function you need to use is Audio In. Look for a headphone plug on your stereo and connect it using a 3.5 mm headphone jack cable which has a jack on either end. Connect them and hit play on your phone, and then you should be good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment