What phone is good for a person in sales?

Q. My mom sells a lot, and needs a reliable phone. She likes touch screens but a full keyboard. She needs a calender to organize appointments and good memory to save contacts. She seems to like blackberries and LG phones.

Please help, good ideas and info about what NOT to buy is greatly appreciated.
thank you.

A. Sales typically means dealing with people, and if you are out and about, it makes sense to have as much info (Contacts, Prospects and Customers) with you as possible. I was a blackberry user for 3 years, and before that Palm. In April last year, I switched to an Android-based phone, and it has taken some getting used to.

I've seen the Android Incredible (the one I have) costing much less than I paid for it, so you might be able to pick up a sweet deal on that model. I like that it can map and navigate me to any location, as well as tight integration with gmail.

Android aside, in any case, it probably makes sense to get a smart phone.

I've included my "unboxing" video below, as well as my 2 part review after having the phone 30 days.

Hope that helps.

What does £ symbol mean on my phone keyboard?
Q. £ is a little symbol on my android mobile cellular telecommunicativephonetics device. Aka android cell phone. Also has â¬(euro?) Â¥(yen?) $(dollar.) ¢(cent.) Now what about this £ in case if you cannot see it it is like an upper case C at the top an upper case L at the bottom kind of like the top curve is the top curve on C and the bottom is a sharp corner type deal with a line right in the middle vertically. Once again £ (may also have two lines idk)

A. It is the symbol for pounds sterling, otherwise the currency known as the British Pound.

is there a keyboard with trackpad that works with the ipad 3?
Q. I'm willing to jailbreak if need be (though please tell me how to jailbreak)? I'd like a keyboard as big as the ipad itself that can act as a case though am willing to go bigger if needed for the trackpad.

Thanks.

A. No, iOS doesn't support a mouse input at all, unlike android. So there will never be a trackpad case that will work with the ipad.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment