How do I make the battery life on my phone last longer?

Q. I have an android phone, and the battery life is horrible. I downloaded the task killer app but it doesn't really help. I feel like when I'm out about half way through the day my phone is dying and I can't always get to an outlet to charge it.
I've charged this phone more than a couple of times, i've had it about 5 months.

A. Download juice defender. Also the first couple times you charge your phone don't expect the life to last all day. Eventually your battery life will last longer the more you charge and use you phone don't worry.

Apps to get immediately after getting an android?
Q. I preordered the galaxy note on AT&T, this is my first android phone. When I get it what apps should I get.

A. Juice Defender, Apps 2 SD, Cache Cleaner +, Dolphin Browser

Anybody Buy the Android App Juice Defender Ultimate i am thinking about it for my HTC EVO 4G?
Q. I am with Sprint and i currently have the HTC EVO 4G and i use the Free Verison of Juice Defender but i was wondering if anybody has ever purchased the Ultimate Juice Defender if so how is it does it really let you customize anyway you want and save you much more Battery Juice?????

A. I can say that Ultimate Juice Defender is the only app I have paid for. It allows you to customize all the settings in Juice Defender. How often your data syncs, times they sync, how much data is allowed. This app has already saved me a lot of battery. It reads that I increased my battery by half as much. I did use this in conjunction with Advanced Task Killer Froyo and noticed it saved more battery without it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment