My droid fell in water and now the red light wont turn off?

Q. I blow dried it right when I got it out of the water and then I turned it off and let it air out for about a week. It works fine now I'm even using it right now. Except the red light won't turn off and the back button, menu button, home button, and search button at the bottom stay lit up. Does anyone know how I can get those lights out? They make the battery die faster. Thanks!

A. my android fell in a liquid a few days ago and the SAME THING HAPPENED sorta lol, it still worked but the buttons stayed lit and eventually stopped working if the store is still open i suggest you check the water indicator if it is still the non water damage color take it to the store and complain of malfunction before it dies completely and let them send you another under warranty. because after the recovery of my phone trouble arised and now im getting a refurbished one at a lower price, I hope all works out :)

How can I cause internal damage to an Android smartphone?
Q. my neighbour has the same
mobile that I have. we both
have Samsung galaxy y duos.
In a quarrel he throwed my
phone and damage some parts
of it. So I want the same thing
but in such a way that he
would not even know about it.
I mean some virus app or
anything like this. I have his
mobile's IMEI no. So please
tell me can I do what I want.

A. Water. Take off the back where the battery is and poor some water in there oopps

What does the iphone water damage warranty cover ?
Q. does it cover out of contract phone?
if i have a 3g, so would i now have to buy a 3gs?

A. It doesn't cover jack! You need to buy a new phone. Hopefully you'll buy something other than an iPhone. Android phones are a lot better. They do a lot more and cost a lot less.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment