Should i return Droid Razr Maxx for Nexus or wait for something better?

Q. Im thinking on trading in my droid Razr Maxx for the Galaxy Nexus? Is this a good Idea or should i just wait for ice cream sandwitch to come out for the Maxx or even just wait for something better like the iphone 5 to come out? Is the Droid Razr maxx a future proof phone that stands out from other phones?

A. Droid Razr is currently in the top Android smartphones, but not number 1, It got famous because simply it's thin, water spill proof, long battery life and Verizon and Motorola spend multi milion dollars on ads. (It is not water proof, you can always get a nano-coasting on any phone if you want total water proof.)

Google just introduce another version of Galaxy Nexus which only cost $400 without contract, which is very very cheap compare to any other contract phone. So if you want to experience the ICS, go head. It has almost-retina like display with super amoled, but has a cheap looking plastic (samsung tradition), and some people complain about Nexus Pentile display is very annoying and no where near "Retina."

You may want to consider Sony Xperia S too, it has very unique design, better camera, even more pixels than iPhone Retina display, and also getting ICS soon. And you can stand out in public (Majority of public is filled with apple, samsung, and htc)

Samsung about to announce Galaxy SIII in a few days, so I think you should wait.

About iPhone 5, I still believe Steve's idea that no one can beat Apple easily. Like when companies started to copy multi touch technology, Apple released iPhone 4. And when companies start to copy Apple after they released iPad, apple introduced super thin first dual core iPad 2.
Many people disappointed about Apple for iPhone 4S and new iPad. But in the iPhone 5, I believe once again, iPhone 5 going to be huge, not just a normal update, since they cant possibly introduce a iPhone 4SX can they? lol
But majority of rumors said it going to release in Octobers, but some said maybe in the next WWDC in Summer. Anyway you will have to wait a long time. so just forget it.

How do I get Android Jelly Bean?
Q. I am currently running the android Ice cream version. I saw online the that there is the new Jelly Bean version for android is being added to phones now. I went to to my settings and tried to update my phone, but my phone said that there was no updates avalaible. I have a Droid RAZR MAXX (not the HD version the original version). Is there anyway I can update it through the computer or apps on google play??????

A. Verizonâs Droid RAZR MAXX is, like the Droid RAZR will be getting Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at some point next year. That means that there is a good chance that it will receive Android 4.2 Jelly Bean at some point.
And, You DON'T want to root it and then get the update done...!

How can I use iTunes with my Droid?
Q. I am thinking about buying a Droid Razr Maxx HD, to replace my iPhone 4S. How could I get my 1500-odd songs from iTunes onto my Droid? Also, does Android Market have all the apps that the App Store does?

A. IF you bought the songs through itunes i dont think you can transfer them. And mostly, but the app store has more apps available.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment