How Can I Personalize A Part Of A Song To Be My Text Tone For Android?

Q. I just want to make a very short part of a song to be my text ring tone when i get a text. I dont want a full song to play everytime i get a text. I looked up text tone apps in my android store and i cant find one. I thought that there might be a website that i can send the tone to my phone on the computer. Any suggestions?

A. 1) Download and install Audacity on your computer
2) Load the song into audacity (depending on the song's format, you may have to download and install the MP3 libs first - read the Audacity installation manual and FAQs)
3) cut, fade and otherwise manipulate the song as you wish
4) save the final cutlet in a format your phone will play as ringtone (MP3 usually will do for that)
5) dependig on your phone (not all androids are equal in that respect) store the cutlet on your phone in a place where it can be used as ringtone
6) ste your text tone to your new ringtone

if i unlock a sidekick and us with a at&t sim card, will the Android app store work still?
Q. I want to get a sidekick 4G but I am an at&t user, if i unlock the sidekick will the android app store work on it? can I still buy apps? and have internet?

A. You can use Unlock code to Unlock SIDEKICK 4G phone from network lock...Visit the site http://www.superunlockcodes.com/sidekick-4g/rs12wp9/ get the unlock code and unlock it.After Unlock it use with any GSM Network sim card like AT&T ...Unlocking will not affect using the applications ,android softwares etc...You can use all features and services in the SIDEKICK 4G after Unlock it also.Android store also work in it.

Why is my Huawei incompatible with many new Gameloft apps and is there a way to make them work anyway?
Q. I saw on Google Play (former android store) that some apps cannot be installed on my Huawei U8815 and was wondering if there was a way to make them work :P
thanks in advance!

A. This could be the technical issue... Report it to the service to get things fixed via sending 'em the email or phone.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment