How can I watch Netflix from my Android phone?

Q. I have an Android Samsung Tablet, and I have an Android Phone and I want to watch movies on from my new Netflix account. Are there any apps or ways to watch a movie from my android from netflix? I don't understand what are instant queques or disc quques, so how do I watch movies from Netflix on my Android? It keeps telling me I do not have the software.

A. You can't. The Netfix app for Anderoid hasn't been released.

What to do with android and mac file transfer?
Q. I just got an android(samsung galaxy s 2) and i downloaded the android file transfer on my mac. Whenever i open the file transfer, nothing comes up and i have to force quit it. HELPPPP, i want music from my itunes to my android. PS. i have OS LION

A. you must convert the file
http://media.io/

How do I fix a frozen screen on my phone?
Q. It's an Android Samsung Fascinate. I tried to turn it off when the apps were running slowly and it's stuck on the power off screen. It is NOT rooted.
How do I remove the battery?
** Thanks! I think it worked. I just got this phone so I don't know all of the tricks to it yet!

A. Try removing, then reinserting the battery.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment