What are the major differences between a windows xp, or vista os and a google android 2.2 os ?

Q. What are the major differences ? Can the android os run itunes and you tube ? Does the android os offer any "microsoft word" type applications ? Thanks and 10 points to the best answer.

A. They're all smartphones but you can definitely get a lot of microsoft word apps for android--and also youtube. If you're trying to decide between which smartphones to use--I'd definitely suggest the android. I have one now and it's awesome. There are a TON of cool apps to choose from. I've been using this one called http://parlor.fm and it has been cracking me up! Hope that helps!


Elvis is building an army of android bigfoots to attack us with. Who do I tell?
Q. When I was camping in Washington State, I came across Elvis's underground caverns and saw that he's constructing a vast army of android bigfoots. I think he's planning on attacking the country with them and then he'll appoint himself Emperor of North America. I called the cops and warned them, but they laughed at me. Who should I call and how can I get them to take this grave threat seriously?

A. Tell this man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXRAsUOblV4


Is it possible to embed individual YouTube videos or custom YouTube players on a mobile site?
Q. I want to embed YouTube videos on my mobile site. If I do so, will visitors be able to watch the embedded videos? Also, is it possible to embed audio on a mobile site?
Thanks so much for your time!!
So if the device is flash enabled, they could also play an MP3 on any Flash player embedded in my site, correct?

A. It is device dependent. If the user is using a flash capable device such as android phones/tables (2.2+), it wouldn't be a problem.


What are ALL of the features you would want your cellphone to have?
Q. Examples: Bluetooth, 3g, reak web browsing, android, youtube, Email, instant messaging, ECT.
I meant to say Real web Browsing
ALso what about a phone that supports the quicktime player and Flash? So you dont haveto just go on youtube

A. Real web browsing, a headphone jack that will take a normal pair of headphones. Water proof and shock proof. And a full QWERTY keyboard





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment