How can I convince my parents to get me an iPhone?

Q. Im 17 and I really want an iPhone. Im in all honors and 100 average, so my parents don't want me to have a job so that I can focus on school work, but now I think its time I should be able to get one. Ive been asking for 2 years and my parents promise to get me one and now they are saying no. They think it is unreasonable for me to have one EVEN though they both have a iPhone 4s. What do I do? My phone right now is so crappy and unreliable but they dont care:(
I just need help how to convince them!

A. offer to pay for it, or at least half, tell them you will use it for practical /educational purposes too, and you wont be glued to it (and if you get it make sure you're not when they are around) if you sstart talking with them, you will know what to say
or its possible that they might be more convinced by an android phone

Need to buy a netbook for education.?
Q. Hi. I need to buy a netbook for educational purposes.
Here is a good netbook I found
http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-Netbook-Laptop-Notebook-2GB-256M-Android-2-2-green-/180722489131?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item2a13e6572b
My range is 80$
I need free shipping to Pakistan. I will be very thankful if someone could help me out. Thanks in advance and have a good day :)

A. Unfortunately, unless you find a seller in Pakistan, you are not going to find free shipping *to* Pakistan, simply because there will be the shipping charges, import duties, etc... and all that needs to get paid. You are simply NOT going to find anyone willing to sell you a $100 product, and then proceed to pay $30 to $50 in total shipping charges out of their own product. That will completely wipe out any and all profit on their part, and they might as well not even be selling it at that point.

Also, you would not get much use out of that $50 device you saw on eBay. It is not much more than a smart phone, with a large screen (for a phone). That is most definitely NOT a good Netbook.

Your best bet is to save some more money, become good friends with a member of the US Air Force in Pakistan, and ask him nicely to purchase a Netbook for you at his base PX or Exchange.

HELP CONVINCING PARENTS FOR IPHONE/SMARTPHONE?
Q. I am 13 years old and I really want an iphone/ smartphone. The problem is my parents won't pay the 30 dollars a month that these phones require for data. They think it's a repeat of technology because I have a laptop, an itouch, and a kindle, and recently until I lost it, a phone. My old phone was just a basic phone and ALL of my friends have smartphones and mostly iphones. I have an itouch 3rd gen so it's getting old and doesn't have a camera or anything. It also has been starting to freeze, but otherwise I love that thing. I would love to have an iphone and I can transport my apps and songs onto. Anyways I lost my previous phone which doesn't help with my situation. Everyone in my school has an iphone or a smartphone. A smartphone or an iphone could help me with educational purposes, and it would eliminate more electronical devices to carry around. My parents just don't wanna hear it because of the 30 dollars a month. They don't mind the phone or the cost of buying it, but they just don't really want the extra 30 dollars on their bill( I have verizon). Another problem is I have an older brother and I know he should really get one before me, and then he would want one too and it would be 60 dollars a month extra.. I lost my phone and I need one now, and I kinda want to wait for the iphone 5. If I get the iphone 4S for 30 dollars with verizon you only get 2g of data as appose to 4g of data with a 4g android smartphone? Is that true? If you have any news on when thats coming out pleasee tell me. I'm an A+ student accross the board, and I feel they don't really reward me like they do when my little sister(by a year) does well in school. They pay her everytime she does good on a test! PLEASE do not answer by saying I'm spoiled or anything and I should just suck it up, but right now I have NOTHING and I need a phone to use!
Thankyou!

A. Earn the $30 per month yourself. You should be able to do that by babysitting regularly or mowing/raking yards, washing cars or shoveling driveways and sidewalks in the winter. Show your parents that you're not just a spoiled brat and are willing to work for something you want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment