how do i use the T-Mobile Android bluetooth so i can send pics to my laptop?

Q. im trying to send some pics to my laptop using the Bluetooth.idk how though pls help!

A. just use a usb cable to transfer stuff

Can a micro video camera be connected to a smartphone and broadcast video?
Q. Hello,
Its easy to find very small cameras that are wearable, but it looks like they're all meant to be connected to DVRs.
I need to monitor the situation live.
IS there any way to hook a mini spy camera up to an iphone or android (wired or bluetooth connection, either is fine) so that the video can be broadcast to a remote location?
The camera needs to be hidden so I cant used the built in camera.
Thanks

A. For iPhone and Android-driven smartphones you could have a look at the bluetooth Looxcie or the OptiEyes cams. They are not exactly cheap but it might be what you're looking for.

How do I stream netflix to my tv from my tablet?
Q. I have an android tablet with bluetooth. Is it possible to connect itto an apple tv and seamlessly use my tablet to stream netflix to my TV? If not, what should I buuy to do this? And what is the device called? Thanks!

A. You can get Netflix directly on your apple tv and you wont have to bother trying to use the 2 together.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment