Where to view list of activated devices on Netflix?

Q. I remember there used to be a page that listed out all devices that have been activated on Netflix (i.e. Xbox 360, Android devices) and allowed you to deactivate them one by one. Now all I can find is a page with a button to activate a new device or deactivate every device.

A. It does not make sense, but Netflix disabled the ability to view and deactivate individual devices. You can find out what devices are active by calling customer service. They may even be able to deactivate them for you. Otherwise you have to use the device to do one at a time.

Can a wii run off of internet provided by android hotspot?
Q. I have an android device and can run 2.4 mbps speeds from wireless wifi hotspot and my provided internet comes with my service plan. is it possible to use wii with this access point, and also run netflix on the wii?

A. Don't know much about this, but I'm almost positive that only your Android phone can access the wifi terminal. In fact, I believe consoles and phones use two totally different receivers, so I don't think your Wii could pick up the hotspot if you tried.
All in all, ask your service provider if other devices can connect.

What android phones are compatible with netflix?
Q. I have many friends who have smartphones, but they aren't compatible with the Netflix app. I know the iPhone is compatible with Netflix, meaning it actually plays movies, but aren't there other phones who can play netflix videos? Help?
I mean the android phones that actually play netflix movies. My friend's crappy android phone doesn't play netflix, saying "it's not compatible with this device" or something of that sort.

A. To answer your question some android devices won't support Netflix. Especially older version of Android like 2.2 or below. Tell your friend to reinstall the app again and see if it will work. Sometimes the problem is cost by the app. Or just the bugs that are affecting it. The newest Netflix app right now is 2.1.2 and it supports android 2.2 or up. Also i recommend you to check the version of your os. If it's below 2.1 then the netflix will not work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment