Where can I find phone cases for my Android phone?

Q. I have an Android phone (The box says W007 4.0.3). If you don't know what that is, just imagine an iphone 5 that is about 3 and a quarter inches in vertical length, the power button on top is on the left instead of the right, and the side volume and silence buttons are on the right instead of the left. I'm looking to buy a protective phone case for it, but I can't find one.

A. It sounds like you have a Chinese phone. Look for cases where ever you bought it from.

Can an Android phone sync with a service other than Google?
Q. I want to sync my Android phone's contacts and other data with some other online service, preferably Windows Live. Is this possible?

I just heard that Google's new privacy policy might not be good for users. In case Google really becomes evil, I want to be able to keep my data in the cloud safe without having to buy another phone.

A. Try the 91 PC suite

91.pandaapp.com

I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼

And add the editor's facebook
http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3
you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.

What kind of Android phone uses SIM cards?
Q. I am planning to buy a Android phone in Canada, and so im wondering which droid phone would be the best to use for international travel, OR for China? Any specific carriers? Does Roger have any?
Thankyouu (:

A. I went to Hong Kong, China last November for an assignment for 2 months. What I did, I bought a Sony Ericson Xperia online, open line and bought a SIM when I arrived in Hong Kong. Their carrier charge differently for international calls so you need to choose the right one. I can also send emails using my phone if it is connected to the Wi-fi and it is free. Let me share to you the site where I got my phone in case you want to check it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment