How to hack into an Android device to install java?

Q. I want to play games like RuneScape on my Android device buy it says I need to install java. Is there a way to hack into this?

A. The Android OS is Java-based, so I'm not sure why you'd see that error. Note that the Android flavor of Java is slightly different, so you can't just drop any java jar onto your device and try to execute it.

Is there anyway to remotely view a computer's screen on an Android device?
Q. I don't want to have the Android device connected to the computer while viewing the screen, which is the only free way I've found. I also want to clarify that I want to view the computers screen on an Android device, not the other way around. Is there any free program to do this? I've only found programs to remotely control a computer, but it doesn't let you see the screen. Any program suggestions are appreciated!

A. try this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile

you can also search in the market for "remote desktop" but not all let you actually see the destop and many are not free.

What android device should i swap my iphone4 for?
Q. I'd like to "visit the dark side" and swap my iphone 4 ( ios ) for an android device and id like a verygood device, which one do you recommend that is worth swaping an iphone 4 16 gb for?

A. HTC Sensation 4G from T-Mobile (you are almost guarunteed updates one way or another), Galaxy Nexus from Verizon, Galaxy S II from AT&T or Sprint. If you like HTC Sense you can also buy the HTC Rezound from Verizon. It has a 720p HD screen like the Galaxy Nexus, and it also has beats Audio built in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment