How can I update my phone to Android Ice Cream Sandwich?

Q. I just got the HTC wildfire S and its currently running Gingerbread, I want to know how I can update it to Ice Cream Sandwich?

Also, how can I get Google play store instead of Android market? My friend got the same phone and hers came with Google play store, but mine still has Android market.

Thanks!

A. Settings > About Phone > SOftware Updates > Check

ICS is not out yet... IDK if it will ever come out.

Play Store should update automatically , but you can just download the APK from XDA. Google It.

If you root , you can install a custom rom which runs ICS.

How to download gifs to android photo gallery?
Q. I'm using Samsung Galaxy Reverb on Android ice cream sandwich and can't figure out how to use a gif as my wallpaper...

A. Android in general doesn't support gif animation by default. u need to install any gif viewer for that.
If u wish to use animated gif as a wallpaper, u can download ANIMGIF livewallpaper.apk; it's an app which allows u to set any animated gif as live wallpaper. u can also set more than one image like a slideshow. just search the app on Google Playstore or search on Google web; "download animgif livewallpaper.apk". u can get the free version or buy the paid one. After u installed the app, from ur homescreen press n hold screen then choose wallpaper, livewallpaper, animgif livewallpaper, make any configuration like choosing the animated gif image(s). note that u also need to download animated gif image(s) too according to ur desire.

How many are you are dropping your current phone carriers and getting an galaxy nexus with sprint?
Q. Its good to see sprint's varient of the galaxy nexus hit stores today(april 23rd). How many of are droping your current provider and going to sprint for an unlimited pure android ice cream sandich experience? I just went back to verizon with an thunderbolt and i love 4g lte.

A. I'm not gonna pay a $250 canceling fee just to switch to another carrier to get a hand on Galaxy Nexus.

You seem like you switching carrier a lot ("just went back"). And I'm sorry this is not an insult, but try to make up your mind (a long term decision).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment