Android Youtube shows recommendations instead of subscriber uploads?

Q. Yesterday, when I started youtube on my Galaxy S, the home page started showing recommended videos and most dicussed videos. Before it showed subscription uploads. Everything else works fine, but what is the problem with the home page and how can I fix it?

A. hahah you're chinese you should be able to figure it out you dog eater

How can I install Gmail and Gtalk apps on my Samsung Galaxy Y?
Q. How can I install Gmail app on my Samsung Galaxy Y ? I've rooted my device.
But I can't install all the google apps on my android, except YouTube.
Can you tell me how to install Gmail and Gtalk apps on Samsung Galaxy Y?

A. These apps (Gtalk andGmail) are already installed in samsung galaxy y. I've both of them in my galaxy y already installed. So, if you dont have these apps switch to play store and search them. You will definitely find them there.

Hope I answer the question.

Is there any way to "rotate" a youtube video?
Q. I downloaded a video off the android onto youtube because we couldn't get it on facebook for some reason. And now the video is the wrong way. Is there anyway to rotate it or tag myself in it on facebook? Or save it and then edit it? Help!

A. I'm not sure what youtube downloader you're using, but try "youtube clip extractor" and just re-download the vid (in AVI for PC). www.youtubeclipextractor.com otherwise the first answerer was right.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment