How can I get free online games to play on my andriod phone?

Q. I don't like playing the free app games they adcertise for android because they are too boring and don't require much skill. Please help.

A. go to a website called www.bestandroiddownloads.com it has a bunch of free games on it (ones that are paid games on the android market ill post a video to how to get madden 12 on your phone even if you dont want that you can use the same steps to get any other game on the website for free.

Will my phone company charge me for using chat on a free game?
Q. I got a free game on my android phone and I don't want to play a game because it has chat on it and I don't want to get charged for that. My phone company is AT&T. I am connected to the internet. I just want to know if I will get charged though because the game is free...

A. if it uses data and you don't have a data plan (or you have, and have used it all up) then you will be charged per MB, but that's really cheap.

What are some good free games on the Android?
Q. I loved Angry Birds. But what other free games are there? Are there any games like F.A.S.T?

A. check out Rocket Bunnies
i enjoy this one a lot




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment