How can i make my androids battery last longer ?

Q. My android always dies halfway through the day. I charge it all night. Im running CM7 on 2.3.3. If you have any helpful tips or apps that might work, please tell me (:

A. Turn down the screen brightness. Turn off wifi, gps, and/or bluetooth, if possible. Use a task killer to make sure there aren't any background applications running more than they should. You can also disable 3G data if you want.

How do I make a picture of mine that I took on an Android phone my background?
Q. I took a picture of my cat Luna and want to make that the background from my Android phone,but don't know how to

A. It's different for every android from HTC to Samsung and Droid. Which one do you have?

How much data/internet mb does a normal android smartphone use?
Q. I am thinking on getting the 200 mb web/data plan with an android smarphone. How much data/web will an android smartphone use if you don't browse the web, just the homescreen has a weather app and another screen has the facebook app and the other screen has an email app. How much web/data will it use in a month?

A. For the most party i'd agree that it should be enough but you would have to be careful. With android phones, programs like to run in the background even if you don't know they are and they will use data as well. Also it's hard not to want to use the internet, youtube and all the other nice data using applications when you see how convenient they are. I didn't think I would use as much but I use between 1 and 2gb per month of data since I've had android. I watch youtube and do most of my basic web browsing on my phone along with the widgets and other apps. Hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment