What android phones have the best front facing camera?

Q. Wow, I just recieved my very first android phone today (Motorola Atrix 4g). I loved it. Until I opened up the camera app. The front facing camera is F*CKING HORRIBLE! I had the ipod4, and its front camera was very nice. Im so mad. I really need the front facing camera since I travel so much, and do alot of video calls. WHAT android phone has a very nice front facing camera. One under $300 please?

A. The iPhone 4 and 4S both have a .3 MP VGA camera in the front.
The Atrix has a .3 MP VGA camera in the front.

Usually, with cameras, megapixels don't tell the whole story. But, for .3MP, at VGA resolution, there's really not going to be much difference between two different models.

For one of them to be "F*CKING HORRIBLE" and one of them to be "very nice" I would suspect that you're either exaggerating the difference, or perhaps the software is showing them differently. Example: Perhaps during a video call the iPhone SW is showing you a direct feed from your camera, while the Android SW shows what the person on the other end is actually seeing. I don't know if that's the case, I'm just giving an example of one thing that could *potentially* be going on.

Either way, I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with the camera in this case. It's either the user or the software.

How to send pictures to an android boost mobile phone from a text free app?
Q. My mom has an android phone, it's a Verizon phone but contracted with boost mobile. I on the other hand am using a text free app. And when I want to send her pictures I get a text that it didn't go through. I can send pictures to everyone except for her. Help? This is the text I get : Message could not be delivered to mobile.
Error: No valid recipients for this MM.

A. Hi,

There could be an issue with either:

1) the internet settings in your mother's mobile phone

That is provided that she has subscribed to a phone line with internet data plan. Then just go into Settings, Mobile Internet Data (or a similar named function), switch it to "ON".

She should be able to receive your pictures there after. Take note, though, that data traffic incurs charges, so best check if her plan includes any data entitlement, to prevent paying a hefty bill.

2) Her phone line is not bundled with a data plan

If that is the case, then you may want to consider whether to add a data plan for her to receive your pictures.

3) If both of you are using the same type or brand of phones...

And she is within the vicinity, just send the files to her via the bluetooth function.

4) Consider other methods, like email.

5) Last resort...

If all else fails, just mail her the pictures then.

Hope this helps. I hope your Mom gets those pics somehow. :)

Is it bad to have more than 1 security app on my android phone?
Q. Right now I have two security apps on my android phone. Is this bad will it slow it down at all? I figured it is best to have two in case one misses something but is it bad in this case or am I okay??
I have look out and antivirus free??

If I should get rid of 1what 1is better

Thanks to all who answer

A. If there is no conflict between the software and it doesn't slow down you phone why not. I personally use AVG for my android OS and I feel it is good enough. There is a review for AVG android here

http://www.spywarenews.org/2011/05/avg-antivirus-for-android-os/

You can ask in http://androidforums.com/ if you need to know what other user experience.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment