How do I get my Android Phone to download?

Q. I'm trying to get my Android Phone to download videos and pictures to my desktop.But when I plug the usb cord in, it just charges from my computer.

A. Settings > Connect to PC ( or similair) change to mass storage.

Then on your PC, > Computer , open up the phone's folder and drap n drop.

How does Android download all those facebook profile pics?
Q. I noticed that my andorid phone had all my contacts in my phone matched to their respective facebook profile pics. How does it do this? How does it download them on to your phone like that? Thanks in advance.

A. It sync with Facebook wirelessly...you can turn it off through settings.

Why is my android download stuck on download paused?
Q. I'm trying to download this app and I'm going to the loading bar and it is saying that the download is paused for some reason. Why is that?

A. Android's suck, I have one and it is because there are bugs in the downloads.you are gonna have to restart your phone and try again. I can't wait until my contract is over so i can throw this droid out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment