How do I get rid of contacts on my android?

Q. I have an Android Optimus. It said that I can't delete them because they are a read only file. They aren't under my contacts when I look at them like that but when I go to add a ring tone to someone it still shows the entire list of people from my gmail and phone numbers that I deleted....

A. Try panda PC SUITE.
PC Suite fully supports mobile phones on the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. As long as you have PC Suite, massive resources are free to access.

you can use pc suite to manage your phone (apps ringtones)

android.pandaapp.com

And go to the download page,I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!
Hope you like it!

How do I play snes roms on my phone if it keeps saying content not supported?
Q. I have an android optimus and want to play zelda: a link to the past and I have the emulator downloaded but any site I try to download a game is unsuccessful. Any tips?

A. download the roms to computer and transfer to your phone using data cable

download ZELDA : LINK TO PAST over here
http://www.coolrom.com/roms/snes/7976/Zelda_-_A_Link_to_the_Past.php

EXTRACT using WINRAR

the best emulator for super nintendo ( SNES ) for ANDROID phones are
1 ) SNES 9X EMULATOR
2 ) TIGER SNES
3 ) SNESOID
4 ) SUPER GNES

download snes 9x or tiger snes emu to your phone
and copy the downloaded game file ( .smd ) to your phone SD CARD

now just open the emulator , browse for games and enjoy ......

Does anyone know of an app for an android i can download to read books?
Q. I have an android (optimus METROPCS) and i have been looking for an app to download to read books and havent been able to find one.

A. You could download the kindle app. That's pretty good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment