What is the thing by the head speaker on my droid galaxy?

Q. On my android galaxy proclaim from strait talk. there is a little thing that looks kinda like a camera. It's by the head speaker and is kinda hard to see. What is it???

A. If you are positive that it isn't a front camera, then it is like my phone. What it is, is when you are talking to someone on the phone your screen goes black. Apparently it help saves battery or something. Kinda stupid.

How do I sync my contacts from my memory card?
Q. My friend gave me her Android Galaxy S phone and right away I deleted everything on the phone from her contacts to her images, etc. I put my memory card from my old android phone to the new one, but my contacts aren't being synced. Pictures have, but not contacts. What do I do? I've looked up a lot of things, and I've tried using the gmail account thing. Nothing works. Any suggestions?

A. You can't.

How to transfer SMS from Android to iPhone?
Q. I just recently got a new iphone 4S. I want to know if there is a way i can transfer all my SMS messages from my Samsung Android Galaxy S and put them on my new iPhone. There are many important text messages I would like to keep. please help !

A. You can try a program called Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer. It lets you do the transferring on computer directly.

Hope it helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment