How do I update the Android Market on my T-Mobile sidekick 4G?

Q. I tried to make a purchase and I got a message saying that I need to update my Android Market to version 2.3.4 or higher.

I heard somewhere that the Android Market is supposed to update itself, but I'm not sure. How can I get the latest Android Market?

P.S. - my phone has been updated with the latest software.

A. That is strange. As you said, it should update automatically. If you go to android market app and search for "android market" in the search apps option, the app should show as installed and the automatic update option in there should be ticked. But it will be ticked by default. Try searching in google for the latest android market version apk file and try a manual install. Hope it helps.

How to put Android Market back on the main page of a Samsung Galaxy Y?
Q. I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Y and accidentally removed the Android Market App off the home page. I tried to look for it on the menu to drag it back but I couldn't find it. Where is it? And how do I put it back?

A. Try to Search it on your Browser

How do I erase history of all apps ive ever downloaded in the android market?
Q. When Im in the android market/google play, and I look through my apps, theres a tab thats says 'All'. It shows me all the apps ive downloaded and uninstalled :S how do I get rid of this list!?

Ps: I know how to clear history of searches but this is.different

A. You can't because there's absolutely no point in doing so. The apps are linked to your account so you can have the same apps on all your devices. If you want to reset the list, you have to make a new Google account and set Market/Play to use that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment