How to clear android contacts of emails?

Q. I have a lot of contacts that are just emails ans I only want contacts of people whose phone numbers I have. How do I do that?

A. Try 91 PC SUITE.
PC Suite fully supports mobile phones on the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile platforms. As long as you have PC Suite, massive resources are free to access.

you can use pc suite to manage your phone (apps ringtones)

android.pandaapp.com

And go to the download page,I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

How to send pictures to an android boost mobile phone from a text free app?
Q. My mom has an android phone, it's a Verizon phone but contracted with boost mobile. I on the other hand am using a text free app. And when I want to send her pictures I get a text that it didn't go through. I can send pictures to everyone except for her. Help? This is the text I get : Message could not be delivered to mobile.
Error: No valid recipients for this MM.

A. Hi,

There could be an issue with either:

1) the internet settings in your mother's mobile phone

That is provided that she has subscribed to a phone line with internet data plan. Then just go into Settings, Mobile Internet Data (or a similar named function), switch it to "ON".

She should be able to receive your pictures there after. Take note, though, that data traffic incurs charges, so best check if her plan includes any data entitlement, to prevent paying a hefty bill.

2) Her phone line is not bundled with a data plan

If that is the case, then you may want to consider whether to add a data plan for her to receive your pictures.

3) If both of you are using the same type or brand of phones...

And she is within the vicinity, just send the files to her via the bluetooth function.

4) Consider other methods, like email.

5) Last resort...

If all else fails, just mail her the pictures then.

Hope this helps. I hope your Mom gets those pics somehow. :)

How do i change google accounts in google play store on my android phone?
Q. I have an android phone with Google play, and a galaxy tab. I have 2 different Google accounts on them and I want to change the one on my phone so that it is the same one as my tablet. Any suggestions?

A. Go to settings -> accounts -> Google-> type in your email and password vioala




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment