Does anybody knows when will Gingerbread come to the T-Mobile G2?

Q. I recently bought a G2 and I love it. But, I've seen phones running Android version 2.3 and I want that on my G2 without having to "root" it.

Does anybody know when will this update hit the T-Mobile G2?

A. What phones have you seen running 2.3 with out root??? The Nexus family only.
Phones coming out in the next few months will have 2.3 but only 2 phones right now have it officially and they are both dev phones.

Also if you wanted to root its already running on the g2

How do I update my android phone to a newer version of android?
Q. I have a Motorola Cliq running Android 1.5 and I want to update to 2.1. How the hell do I do it?!

A. To update to the newest version of android 2.3.7 you have to root the phone and put a custom rom on it. To update to 2.1 just follow the instruction motorola gives you to the letter. See link. Hope this helps...

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/Experiences/sdcards/US-EN/tmo/cliq/2-1_index.html

how do you disable threaded message view?
Q. I have a sony ericsson x10 mini pro running android version 1.6 and I am trying to disable the threaded message view. Please help asap as this is getting annoying...

A. Its been a while since I used an Android version that old, but I do not think you can disable threaded messaging. Google probably didn't put that functionality in because you are probably the only person who would ever disable it.

You can see if there is an option in the Handcent SMS app, but as for the stock messaging app, I don't think so.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment