Should I get the Samsung Galaxy Player or the new Ipod touch 5th generation?

Q. I want the new ipod, but I love droids. The Samsung Galaxy Android Player is cheaper, but the Ipod Touch 5th generation is really cool. What should I get?

A. Its going to come down to personal choice. What do you really want?

I would base my decision on what I already have- Apple or Android. Its going to make it easier on you with the apps and accessories you already have.

Do you already have a smartphone? If so, then why do you really need one of these as the smartphone will do the same thing plus have more capabilities. You could probably get a nice smartphone from one of the carriers for cheap/free. I know a few carriers have deals on the new Samsung Galaxy SIII on black Friday.

Should i get an new iPod touch or a Galaxy Android Player?
Q. my ipod 2g is just about done for but i have been sery satisfied with it, but i came across the galaxy android player and was thinkin about giving it a try because i loved the big display and i just want to hear some opinions about what i should get.

A. I say go with the android- the 4th gen ipod touch is even more thin and fragile, which I think is not a good thing for a portable player.

Apple is "pushing it" too much - with the front and back camera.

How to show song #'s on android music player?
Q. I can't figure out how to show and order by song #'s on the stock android music player. If its possible can someone tell me how? If it isn't is there a replacement app that does?

A. You can try mixzing player. As far as I can remember, it does have numbered playlists, which is what you are looking for, right?
If you need any additional help, you are welcome to swing by http://forums.droidcore.net !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment