Whats are some good FREE apps that help you track your phone when lost and protect your security for android?

Q. What's a good app to track your android if lost and sends a message or makes it ring or something
also, what's a good app that helps you that optimises your phone and runs scans for viruses and spyware and stuff? And it has to be free. Thank you!

A. âWhereâs my droidâ- never lose your phone again, just send it your attention word and the volume maxes out and even receive its location on gps


âAuto memory managerâ helps prevent your phone from slowing down by automatically killing apps not in use.

Battery Dr.â increases battery life up to 30%

"AVGantivirus" acans your phone for malware

About putting music from my memory stick to the memory stick of my new Sony Ericson xperia play?
Q. look, in my old one I just transferred them all to the new memory stick but in the new one it has inside some folders which say .android secure-Android-Lost.DIR-media( I thought there but nothing happend )-and 2 others unecessary things. Anyway can anyone tell me how to copy my memory stick to the other? Its the first time I have sth with touch screen PLEASE!!!!! (The answer step by step)

A. tsometyhing is wroing with it i think

Will Android lose its market share due to defect of Samsung by Apple in a legal war?
Q. I think more and more smart phone players will avoid Android and move on to other OS. I think Google will see heavy loss in terms of market share.

A. I doubt it. Look at all the problems with Toyota last year. I thought that was good news for the Big Three, but people are back to buying those pieces of foreign crap now.

I certainly wouldn't buy any Crapple product. I can't stand their overpriced pieces of garbage. I use an Android, and am very happy with it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment