What do you do if your android phone with a non removable battery freezes?

Q. If you have an android phone with a non removable battery, what do you do if the phone freezes? How do you reboot the phone in a way that will always work and is proven to work? I ask that only people with actual first hand experience with this answer my question. Please I ask that no stupid people answer this question with their flaky opinions and speculations like I've seen on so many other threads.

A. If the phone isn't responding to pressing and holding the power button, then you can do a buttons combination to bring up basically the Android equivalent of a PC's boot menu. Exactly what the button combination is depends on your phone model, but it's going to be some combination of home button, volume buttons, and/or power button. Don't mess around with this until you search for exactly what your model's button combination is... doing it wrong can damage the phone. Just search on how to do a master reset, to get the button combination... but you don't actually have to master reset, if you're concerned about losing your data... it will just pull up a menu where you should be able to select something like restart.
If you have any trouble, let me know at http://howdoyouandroid.blogspot.com/ and I can help you figure it out!

How to get an android multimedia tablet and color eReader to connect to your google account?
Q. I got an android multimedia tablet and color eReader for Christmas and I tried to get apps on it from the android market and it said there wasn't a device connected with my account and i was wondering how to connect. if any one can help that would be nice.
7" Android Multimedia Tablet and Color eReader.

A. Hello,

Turn on the wireless unit (WiFI) built into it (refer to manual), then bring up the Market and go to the settings to enter your login information (refer to manual).
After that you should be able to get all the apps you want and more.

My android tablet fell and the power button got broken. Does anybody here knows how I can fix it myself?
Q. Can anybody help me on how to fix the android tablet myself? I was in class yesterday, it fell and the power button got damaged. It won't turn on because of the damaged power button.

A. By your question, you don't have the skills to do it yourself. Ask someone who knows about such things to look at it, or bring it to a repair center.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment