what is this new 7 inch google android tablet all about? is it ligit?

Q. I'm researching Tablets and am confused by the 7 inch google android tablet that's being sold on amazon.com ... the current news I'm reading is that Google hasn't come out with a tablet yet.. so is this a fake google tablet or the real deal?

A. Google hasn't come out with a tablet yet, its just chinese manufactuerers using android on their tablets they build.

Many too choose from, android 2.1 hd ones, android 1.7 ones etc.

Not bad for the price.

How do I get apps on my Android Tablet?
Q. I have a Pandigtal Multimedia Novel, (aka) a 7 inch, Android Multimedia Tablet & Color eReader and I can't figure out how to get apps on it. So can anyone help me, because I'm clueless!!!

A. Ok clam down.I think you should go to the store from where you bought it.Or you can talk with an expert.If you try to figure out your problem with sufficient knowledge or with the help of any inapt it may be harmful for your tablet.So don't take risk.May be it will be costly but take help from an expert.All the best.

What is a good tablet that is less than $300 and has about a 10 inch screen?
Q. Ipads are way too spendy, so I was looking at PC/Android tablets. I want to spend less than $300 and have a screen that is 10 inches. If it was a 7 inches, I would buy a Nexus 7, but I want something bigger and can compare to a Ipad. Any suggestions?

A. There is not going to be much available in that price range in a 10" tablet. Most 10" tablets tart at around $300 and go up from there. However, Best Buy does have 1 tablet available that is quite low priced. It is a fairly new tablet and hasn't been on the market long, so I don't see many reviews around the internet on it. But what I have seen is primarily positive. Here is the info:

Zeki - Tablet with 8GB Memory - Black/White Model: TB1082B SKU: 6001064 $164.99

or you could go with this unit which is a bit more.....

Acer - Iconia Tablet with 8GB Memory Model: A200-10G08U SKU: 4873089 $288.98

other than these two, everything is going to be used or refurbished....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment