What kind of phone should I buy?

Q. I currently have the older version of the samsung gravity. I was thinking about getting just the newer version of it, but now I'm not sure. I want a cheap phone with my company, T-Mobile (I pay for my own but I'm on my parents plan because it's cheaper for me to pay.) but I also was wondering if there is a phone that has both a keyboard and a touch screen? Or if there is a cheap phone with free internet?

A. i think you can go with HTC Aria Android Phone (AT&T)
Pocket-sized and packing the power of the Android 2.1 platform, the HTC Aria mobile smartphone for AT&T offers a combination of fast 3G speeds, a responsive capacitive touchscreen display and an optical joystick help you stay in touch on Facebook, Google Talk, Flickr, and more while on the go. Offering an amazingly comfortable design, the HTC Aria weighs less than 4 ounces and measures less than a half-inch thin
http://wireless.amazon.com/HTC-Aria-Android-Phone-AT/dp/B003RCJA6S/ref=sh_br_ph_1?tag=partptl-20
.................
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=partptl&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dHTC%2bAria%2bAndroid%2bPhone%2b(AT%2526T)%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dGreat%2bGatsby%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313

what kind of Texting phones should I have?
Q. I really want a texting phone that is a slider or flip I have AT&T this year and I'm on contract after the contract I might change to verizon or metropcs which service should I get? My mom doesn't want me to text like all the other teens but I really want a texting phone If I get one which texting phone I should I get? Slider flip or something that has a keyboard like the black berry?
I really want the env3 from verizon

A. HTC Aria Android Phone (AT&T)
Pocket-sized and packing the power of the Android 2.1 platform, the HTC Aria mobile smartphone for AT&T offers a combination of fast 3G speeds, a responsive capacitive touchscreen display and an optical joystick help you stay in touch on Facebook, Google Talk, Flickr, and more while on the go. Offering an amazingly comfortable design, the HTC Aria weighs less than 4 ounces and measures less than a half-inch thin
http://wireless.amazon.com/HTC-Aria-Android-Phone-AT/dp/B003RCJA6S/ref=sh_br_ph_1?tag=partptl-20
.................
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=partptl&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dHTC%2bAria%2bAndroid%2bPhone%2b(AT%2526T)%26_sacat%3d0%26_odkw%3dGreat%2bGatsby%26_osacat%3d0%26_trksid%3dp3286.c0.m270.l1313

whats the difference between the Htc hero and the Samsung moment?
Q. Phones for sprint

A. I've been doing alot of reading on this...& bought hero on the 11th and have had it in hand since then...It's tough to find good info on the moment...but what I've found:

- Hero has sense ui...Which gives you 7 "desktops" vs 3 on a standard android phone...Personally i have 3 "desktops" worth of stuff on my phone and it's plenty of space...
- Moment has a faster processor that from what I've read might be very handy when flash 10 comes out sometime in the near future but the Hero even with the 1,5 firmware, which it has regardless on what you read, the Hero has no lag issue...I just think a faster processor will come in handy...
-RAM: i've read some different things here but worse case scenario the moment has about 30 mbs less RAM...something like 288 vs 250....something like that...
-the Moment is slightly thicker and weighs about an ounce more...
-BATTERY LIFE: which is a HUGE thing for me gets very little coverage...The Hero won't get you though a day with even semi decent amount of use IF you have everything on all the time ie GPS, Bluetooth, Wifi, and auto updates on stocks, weather etc...Now with all that off it will get you through a day without too much trouble...BUT the moment's battery life is rated, as of now, about 1.5 hrs longer of talk time...
-Moment has a voice command button on the side which i miss terribly from my instinct...allows you to say, for example "pizza" or "cvs" or "bank"...and it will pull up a list, by distance, of relevant businesses and give you the option of mapping, gps, call, email, etc...With the hero you need to enter the gps software and type it in...when you're driving the voice is fantastic...
-Moment has a AMOLED screen...which is said to be fantastic & use less power...
-rollerball vs joystick...obvious pros and cons to each...
-moment has a slide out keyboard vs the hero's touch screen...But you can use a touch screen on the moment as well...

since I have the Hero now I can tell you that the build quality is superb..I've not held a Moment but read one review that said it felt plasticy....I find that hard to believe because I've had 3 samsung phones and always felt their build quality is second to none...But again, haven't held it...

Personally, if the moment feels decent and does give me more battery life I will be swapping my Hero the first week of November...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment