How to keep my Android's screen from constantly going dark?

Q. My Marauder Android phone's screen is constantly going dark, and it's becoming highly annoying. I'll be in the middle of reading, when all of the sudden the screen goes black.

Also, I know for sure it's not going black because of some sort of battery issue. It's just going to sleep, or something similar to that.

A. It depends on your version of Android but it should me similar to this:

Settings icon - Display - Screen timeout

Change the timeout to a longer time.

How to find downloaded history on an android tablet?
Q. I just got an android tablet. It works well and runs fast but i don't know where are the downloaded file on my android tablet. How can I find them?

A. could try the following steps:
Open your application drawer from the home screen.
Tap the Browser icon to launch your Web browser.
Press the "Menu" key and then tap "More."
Tap the "Downloads" option to access your download history.

How do I use video chat on my Android Tablet?
Q. I have an Android Tablet running Honeycomb 3.1 and I can't figure out how to get the video chat working. Can anyone help me?

A. The built in video chat is accessed via the Google Talk app, just open it up. Any of your contacts with a webcam or video chat enabled mobile device will have a little camera icon next to their name, then open a video call from there.

There are also alternative apps such as Tango, Qik, Fring, Yahoo, ooVoo and others that allow video chat. Support for different devices may vary, so you may want to check if it's compatible with your specific tablet model first.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment