How can I play vampires live (the android phone version) on my computer?

Q. Is there a website or some program I can download onto my computer so I don't have to ALWAYS play on my phone? I have found programs for the iPhone/Pod Touch and I DO NOT want those!! I need one for the ANDROID game. Please and thank you!!

~Much Love,
HatchiMarie :)

A. No. U cant.

How do you install a game from the browser onto your android phone?
Q. I just bought the humble bundle for my android phone, and I don't know how to install the games. I downloaded the games, but when I go to install them it says it won't accept anything that isn't from the market. I tried to go to settings>applications but there isn't an option to allow unknown sources. I bought a file manager and tried to install them from that, but it says the same thing. What do I do?

A. you can use PandaApp for Android to download the free apps

http://download.pandaapp.com/android-app/pandaapp-for-android1.1.1-id5474.html

How do I access games on my Samsung Fascinate?
Q. I downloaded Angry Birds (Like a boss) and I can't figure out where it goes and how to access it. I have NFS: Shift and Tetris of course but I figured that any games downloaded off the Android Store would just show up as apps.

Can anyone help plz? :(

A. Is there a downloaded app section under notifications? I don't have a droid so I should even be here lol but I figure I'd try to help as much as I can




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment