How do you connect to Xbox Live using your Android phone?

Q. I lost internet in my house, and I'm a major gamer. I see there are ways to tether your phone so its a wifi hotspot. But when I go to my wireless conections settings in my phones settings, the tether settings are not there, but they are on other phones that I see. My phone is a pre-paid android. Can anybody tell me how to do this? I have everything needed, at least I think. Thanks!

A. You can get the Xbox live app all you have to do is download it for free and sigh in but I don't know if its on android I know for a fact it's on iOS

Is it possible to use an android phone on the sprint network in Europe?
Q. I'm heading to Europe next week and I'm trying to figure out a good way to call back to the states without buying an extra phone. I have an android phone, the Samsung Moment. Are there any apps that I can use Voip with to call over wifi provided in the hostels we're staying at?

A. The only VOIP app that works with Android right now is Skype, and AFAIK, it's only available on Verizon's devices.

Sprint doesn't have a network in Europe. Sprint phones use CDMA network technology, which is not used in most of the rest of the world. You may be able to roam on European networks with your phone, but it's going to cost you big time. In fact, you'd be advised to not even turn the phone on after you leave the US, because you'll get hit with incredible roaming fees.

If you had a GSM phone, you'd be able to use a local SIM card for phone and text services, and whatever available wi-fi there is for data. But you don't have that option. This is why I try to talk people out of using CDMA services...we're the only country that uses them, practically.

If you have to make calls while you're there, buy a cheap GSM cell phone on eBay (or ask someone with an account on T-Mobile or AT&T is they have an old phone they can loan you). You'd have to get the phone unlocked, but that's pretty easy, and you can then get a local SIM and call and text where you need.

Just remember, overseas and international cell calls are really, really expensive. Avoid doing it unless you absolutely have to.

What are good android apps were i can listen to Dj mixes?
Q. What is a good app on the android market were i can stream or listen to dj mixes ?

A. From April 3 Instragram available for Android, becoming a true phenomenon. Here's are some facts and figures about Android Instagram:
Android Instagram recorded more than a million downloads for devices with Android, Google Play through in just 24 hours to join this platform. There were two thousand records per minute during the first 24 hours in the shop Instagram Google.
So far, lnstragram was only available in IOS, where he managed to captivate almost 30 million users.

http://www.techapparatus.com/some-facts-andâ¦roid-instagram/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment