Where can I download android apps and games to my computer before downloading them to my tablet?

Q. I was wondering if there were any sites where I can download android tablet apps and games to my computer first instead of directly to my tablet. Somewhere I don't need to use the internet on my tablet.
P.S. without signing-up for or using google play.

A. I myself dont have an android tablet but I'm assuming that there is an official android store online or an android version of iTunes (for apple tablets-iPads,iPod touches and iPhones).

Where do android tablets get their apps from?
Q. I wanna buy an android tablet. Where would you buy the games and apps from? Like how ipads have itunes. What type of store do android tablets have and where can i get the giftcards for that store?

A. Mostly at play.google.com

How do you teather a Samsung Galaxy s3's data connection via usb to an android tablet?
Q. On my phone you can teather data connection via usb for free and it works fine on pc or mac but not my android tablet. Does anyone know of any apps that does that or how to get that came on my phone to work?

A. You can use PdaNet, it doesn't require root access and works with bluetooth
Description : This software allows you to get FULL Internet on an Android tablet if you have an Android phone [...]
Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pdanet.tablet2

You must install the app on both devices the:

* On the phone:
- press "Run As Server (Phone)"

* On the tablet :
- press "Run As Client (Tablet)"
- press "Set Network Proxy"

* Back to the phone
- tap on your phone to finish the connection.

IMPORTANT:
If you no longer need PdaNet, prior to uninstalling it clear the proxy settings so that network connections return back to normal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment