Best case for s3 and note2?

Q. looking to get a s3 or note2 phone today. wanting to know the best case for them that i can buy for around $20. i do drop my phones a lot so want something made for that purpose but not to big because everyone knows the note2 is BIG.

A. Cruzerlite Persona Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 ($14.90)

If youâve never tried a TPU case then itâs about time you did, thereâs a good reason so many Galaxy S3 cases are crafted from it. Itâs lightweight; it doesnât scratch; and it feels solid, but itâs also malleable enough to absorb the shock from bumps and peel off the device with ease. This range from Cruzerlite is slim and offers full access to your phoneâs functions. Theyâre also fun, with Android mascot designs in various eye-catching styles.
http://www.samsunggalaxynote2cases.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2-leather-case/197-magnetic-wallet-style-leather-case-for-samsung-galaxy-note-2-n7100-red.html

Have a nice day

Transparency on Adobe Elements 10?
Q. I have Adobe Elements 10. I'm drawing with different shapes, and I've looked all around but can't find the transparency button. This would enable the shape to have a stroke, but no fill, or vice versa. This problem is really driving me crazy and I really hope you guys, unlike me, know what you're doing. Thank you!

By the way (in case some of you were wondering), I'm not talking about opacity.
edit- @Tony: Where do I find blending options?

A. In blending options you should see opacity and fill. Choose fill and lower it to your liking it allows your effects to be preserved.
Also, if you have an android or iPhone download Juno Wallet and enter the code YW804785. And earn gift cards and stuff! It takes a while though.

where can i buy it ?
Q. where can i buy the cheapest Samsung galaxy S3 (international version) ???

A. I recommend Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 I bought mine here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00812YWXU/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00812YWXU&linkCode=as2&tag=acomprar-20

First, this is a review of the US version of the phone. I tried to put a review up on the US version, but Amazon wouldn't let me. So hopefully this helps out people deciding to get the US version of the phone. In case people are wondering this is for the Sprint network.

The US version of the phone differs as it has a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor with 1.5 GHz Dual-Core CPUs, while the the rest of the hardware specs are the same as the international version.

I switched from an HTC EVO 4G to get this phone and so far it's been great! Here are the things I like about the phone:

* The phone is a nice size, it's lighter than my HTC EVO 4G.
* The processor is one of the fastest US released Android phone, and it comes with 2 GB of RAM.
* I played around with the camera and video camera and the quality is great in my opinion. (I'll post some pics or a video later.)
* The ICS 4.0 is really snappy and it opens up applications quickly.
* It comes with Google Wallet. I signed up and got a free $10 to use. (I'm going to McDonald's to test it out!)
* I've only use the S Voice application a few times, but it seems to be just like Siri on my wife's iPhone 4S.
* It comes with a micro SD slot in case more space is needed to save pictures, videos, etc.
* You can change out the battery if needed.
* Battery life last twice as long compared to my HTC EVO 4G.

Now for some cons:

* This is carrier related and not the phone itself, but there is no 4G LTE on the Sprint Network. Other networks such at AT&T and Verizon should be better, but I'm stuck with 3G speeds for now.
* The phone is so nice, that I baby it all the time!

I was on the fence about getting this phone or the HTC EVO 4G LTE aka HTC One X. The main things that I like over the the Samsung Galaxy 3 over the HTC EVO 4G LTE is that it comes with the Micro SD slot and also the battery can be changed if it ever goes bad.

I love this phone! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment