Is it possible to put Android on my Nokia Lumia 710?

Q. I have the Nokia Lumia 710 with Windows on it but I just put ICS on my HP Tablet and I really like it so I was thinking, can I put Android on my Lumia? If so, could someone give me a step-by-step on how to? Thanks! All answers appreciated.

A. Why don't you just buy an android phone? The Lumia is a garbage POS windows based toy compared to the HTC Vivid, The Galaxy note, Galaxy S Skyrocket and other android devices. Don't buy the crappy phone if you are just going to mod it, because it will only make it worse.

How do I move my Android phone content to the external SD card?
Q. I can't figure out how to move all my apps and media content (pictures, videos) from my internal SD to the external SD card. The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant. Help?

A. The pics and video for sure can move to the SD card which is where they should be anyway by default.
But NOT all of the apps can be moved to the SD card. But you need to go to Settings----> Applications--> Manage Applications ----> Then click on the App you think you want to move and there will be a button that says move to SD Card.

If you want to make it super easy with out having to check all the apps. Download SuperBox from the Market (it a free program) open it up after install and there is a button marked APP2SD. You click on that and it will tell you ALL the APPS that can be moved to the SD card. Check them and bingo it moves them all in one swoop.
Also, if your looking for a better picture program than the stock POS one, download QuickPic by Alensw.com its awesome and ten time better than the stock gallery! Puts all pics and videos in on place.

Cash Register Inventory for my small business?
Q. I have a small business and do not want to use a POS system to track my inventory. I am looking for something very simple, and is wondering if someone knows any cash register with a built in software that can help me with my inventory. I want to use a bar-code scanner to scan them into the system and when a purchase is made the system will tell me how many items i have left.
Thank you and I really appreciate if someone can help me in this matter.

A. It would help to first understand why you dont want to use point of sale system. I can only assume that your desire to use a cash register is driven by first the price - they are very cheap and secondly they are simple. Point of sale systems are traditionally very over complicated, clumsy and difficult to use.

Recently their has been enormous changes in the pos industry. With new hardware like Iphone tablets and androids and changes in the way payment is being accepted. Their has been a wave of new products that use the cloud (internet) and a tablet to replace the old fashioned soon defunct cash register. These modern cash registers do all kinds of tricks like use bar code readers and handle stock but they do it in style.

You can take a look at one such system http://www,tillify.com they charge a minimal monthly fee to use their software and it all runs in the cloud. One of the benefits is you can keep an eye of your business from your iPhone or PC from anywhere and you can add as many registers even stores as you need. These systems are fast taking over the retail space so they are a great investment in time and money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment