Does Google have sales representative in US and European countries?

Q. I mean Google earns billions of dollars per year, mainly from Adwords and Adsense.

What kind of sales method is Google using? Personal selling??? Google has sales team or not?

A. Well google has just expanded their earnings by building the Google ANDROID system, but no they do not use actual sales representatives.

How do I turn my website into Android app?
Q. One for free and one sale . I need help it link to point me in right direction.

A. Go to XDA.com, someone there should be able to point you in the right direction. It's full of android developers.

What phone companies offer android phones?
Q. I was wondering if its possible to get an android phone from bell since thats who Im with for a service provider and I am on a contract nor am I allowed to get a different phone

A. It will be T-Mobile exclusively offering the HTC G1 as of right now. It is believed that T-Mobile will offer unlock codes to customers of 90 days or more if asked. So for that reason you will see unlocked phones for sale. It's doubtful that T-Mobile or HTC will offer this phone to buy direct and already unlocked for quite a while. Check ebay if you don't want to go with T-Mobile. You might also find unlock codes out there eventually once hackers get ahold of the phone. It didn't take long before the iPhone was cracked, I'm sure the android phone will be easier.

There are also android phones being developed by Samsung and possibly other companies. No news as to when these will be released or who will carry them. I expect the HTC G1 model will be the only one for quite a while.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment