Is there an additional cost to have more than 1 email account linked to my Android phone?

Q. I have both my personal and a small business Yahoo accounts. My personal email is already set up on my phone. Will there be an extra charge to have my small business emails linked to my Verizon Android phone?

A. I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

android.pandaapp.com

go to the download page and you can find everything you needï¼

Hope you like itï¼

What Verizon phone should I get to work in Poland?
Q. I'm going to Poland for 2 weeks. Would love to have my smart phone fully functional. However, my first-gen Motorola Droid will be a brick as it is CDMA-only.

I know there are some "global" Verizon Android phones, but I haven't tried any of them. Anybody have experience with one of the newer, GSM-enabled Droids in Europe? Will the HTC Thunderbolt work in Poland?

Thanks!

A. Ben, do not take any Verizon phones with you to EU. If you need a phone get one of the unlocked 4 band phones from Ebay ($25 or more) and than activate in Poland with one of the providers there. Use prepaid service. Cost from $5, this includes free incoming calls and may be 30 min outgoing plus SIM card and activation..

How do I get my Android to receive my Yahoo mail? It stopped recently and says it can't open connection?
Q. I have stopped receiving my email on my Verizon Android phone. When checked, it keeps saying it can't open connection to server or account settings need to be updated. This started about a week or so ago.

A. If you haven't change any settings of your emaill account, then, I think it maybe the connection problem. And you just need to have a check the wireless connection status, for example, the WLan Settings, or the nework settings supplied by the Carrier.

Whish you good luck.

And, if you need any apps to assist you, maybe you could find some here:

http://www.androidsoft4u.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment