how can i connect to my hi yahoo on my android tablet pc?

Q. how can i connect to my hi yahoo on my android tablet pc?

A. You can download the hi yahoo software and install your android talbet pc.

Is a 256mb RAM Android OS Tablet PC fast enough for browsing?
Q. Hi. I am thinking of buying a cheap Android OS Tablet PC. I want to know if it's fast enough for browsing? Has anyone used one with that RAM size? Whats your experience?

A. may be but 512 ram will be better

Are Android tablet pcs are compatible with wireless routers?
Q. Sorry of my ignorance but I am just thinking to buy a android tablet pc.I just want to know if they are easier to use and compatible with my Net-gear N1000 wireless router?What is best advantage of having android tablet pc?

Thank you.

A. yes anything with wifi will be compatible with any router assuming the router isnt like 10 years old




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment