How do I get Android Jelly Bean?

Q. I am currently running the android Ice cream version. I saw online the that there is the new Jelly Bean version for android is being added to phones now. I went to to my settings and tried to update my phone, but my phone said that there was no updates avalaible. I have a Droid RAZR MAXX (not the HD version the original version). Is there anyway I can update it through the computer or apps on google play??????

A. Verizonâs Droid RAZR MAXX is, like the Droid RAZR will be getting Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at some point next year. That means that there is a good chance that it will receive Android 4.2 Jelly Bean at some point.
And, You DON'T want to root it and then get the update done...!

Can I video chat from my android phone with an iphone?
Q. My boyfriend would like an iphone, I would like a droid razr maxx. I need to know if we can video chat between the two phones without it adding to our bill. Facetime, Skype, whatever works. :) Thanks!

A. You can use Skype or oovoo , both will work. You could also use Google+ hangouts.
Here is a link for oovoo http://www.thefreechatrooms.com/2012/07/12-way-video-chat-with-oovoo.html

Can i connect to xbox live using my Android Razr Maxx without using a computer?
Q. Can I somehow just plug my phone into the usb plug on the back of the 360? Can someone please walk me through what to do? My computer is unavailable right now so hopefully i can use my phone as a substitute?

A. No




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment