Is there a working app for the android that boosts signal strength?

Q. i kno there isnt a app for everything lol but im just wondering , my service is boost mobile , its not the best but i have to work with it .

A. Well that really depends on the signal it self. For example an app cant get you closer to a wifi router. If you want more signal strength you have to get closer to it.

If you buy a new phone from boost mobile does the shrinkage plan start over?
Q. I want to buy an Android phone soon and my shrinkage plan is about to shrink to $45 a month and I wanted to know if I bought the new phone will it screw me up?

A. It would not start all over but it will go up $5 because since an android device has access to the android market they charge an extra $5 for that. So you would be paying $50 but everything else will stay the same unless you get insurance on the phone or international calling.

What is the best prepaid android phone on the market?
Q. Interested in a prepaid android phone thats fairly cheap. I would like to be able to use facebook without draining my prepaid account and be able to download apps and games with ease.

A. If your looking to play many games and apps i suggest the motorola triumph from virgin mobile and it has a 4.1 inch screen. Or the ZTE warp from boost mobile




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment