How do I get my Yahoo Small Business email on the Android email app?

Q. It defaults to my free email, which I don't use much, and there is no toggle as there is on the PC version. This problem exists on the Yahoo Mobile program as well as on the Android App. Both accounts use the same ID/password, so I cannot directly log in to either one. The small business account contains my business domain name, so I don't want to switch.

A. you cant
you can only get the free email on android due to restrictions put on by yahoo.

Why Does my Droid keep giving me a Sorry! notice and deleting my accounts?
Q. Anytime I try to open my Yahoo Email I get a notice saying "the application Email (processcom.android.email) has stopped unexpectedly"? This only happens to my Yahoo and work account, not my GMail. Also, it keeps deleting my work account. HELP!

A. go to setting and than applications and than emails and remove cache and clear data
also clear data and cache from browser
look for an app thats using alot of memory
you can do that by hitting menu while you are on applications page and select sort by size and remove cache................also get a task killer app( advance task killer, tas killer and etc ) from market and kill apps that are running in the background.
if all fails do a reset, setting>privacy>factory reset or follow instructions below.

1. Turn the Droid off. If it wonât turn off, take the battery out then place it back in.

2. Open the keyboard and press the X key while pressing and holding Power. The device will power on. Keep holding the buttons down until a yellow triangle appers.

3. Press the Camera and Volume Up buttons at the same time to get to the menu. (I had to press them several times).

4. Use the direction pad to the right of the keyboard to select the Format option

Hope this helps!

Can I recover pictures from my Android using email?
Q. A couple months ago I lost my Android which had some very important pictures on it. I still have the gmail account that the phone was linked to. Is there anyway that I can get those pictures back?

A. if you would have backed up the data




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment