How do you upload a picture to computer from a text message on android?

Q. I have a samsung moment. Its an android. Whenever I receive picture messages there is no option for me to upload the picture to facebook or anything. All I want to do is get the picture onto my computer somehow. How do I do it?

A. I usually email it to myself and open on the desktop and save it there or whatever else I want to do with it

How do i remotely view my desktop webcam from my android phone?
Q. I have ip webcam for android which lets you remotely view your android cam from any desktop, but what i want to do is remotely view my desktop cam with my android phone. So I can monitor what is going on in my house while I'm gone.kinda like a spycam thing, but viewing my house for extra security. There has got to be some software out there to do this, help me find it.

A. the best program i have used (and its used for more then just this) is teamviewer ill post links below its a great program and not only can you use your webcam you can control your computer from your phone anywere.

Is there anyway to remotely view a computer's screen on an Android device?
Q. I don't want to have the Android device connected to the computer while viewing the screen, which is the only free way I've found. I also want to clarify that I want to view the computers screen on an Android device, not the other way around. Is there any free program to do this? I've only found programs to remotely control a computer, but it doesn't let you see the screen. Any program suggestions are appreciated!

A. try this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile

you can also search in the market for "remote desktop" but not all let you actually see the destop and many are not free.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment