I have a Motorola Atrix (MB860) and want to update to ICS?

Q. My MB860 is locked to Telstra (Australia) and I want to update the system from Android version 2.3.4 to Ice Cream Sandwich. I've got no idea what to do and the forums I have read refer to the US AT&T MB860, don't want to screw my phone up.

A. http://www.thedroidblog.com/motorola-atrix-4g-mb860-software-update-version-v4-5-141/
AT&T Motorola ATRIX 4G MB860- Software update version v4.5.141-How to?

Motorola ATRIX 4G a Tegra 2-powered dual-core Android mobile, which Motorola refers to as âthe worldâs most powerful smartphoneâ, features a giant 4â³ qHD screen, as well as 1GB of RAM and a powerful 1930 mAh battery to meet the needs of techno freaks. A new update is released for this Giant smartphone, if u missed the notification from motorola there is an option of manual update which we shall also be explaining you in the due course of the article............
http://www.gizbot.com/news/motorola-smartphones-that-will-update-to-android-ics
http://techgoggles.in/index.php/motorola-updates-it-android-4-0-update-schedule-not-in-a-good-news-way/

is there a reason why shouldn't I root my android?
Q. Hello everyone I have a Motorola Atrix 4g MB860 GB 2.3.6 I'm thinking of rooting it to install the leaked version of ICS scene Motorola fail us!!!! so besides the warranty (which I don't care of loosing) is there any other reason why I shouldn't root my android device?

Thanks in advance!!!
its a boy android I guess... o.0

A. i rooted my htc inspire a year ago. the only reason why i would stay away from rooting is that you can mess up the firmware is you put on wrong recovery. back ups and and roms files take around 1-2 gb of space. and if you root a lot, you might end up losing a lot of data because you might have forgotten to back it up. then if you become good at it, you are always looking for new things to do and waste a lot of time. then unrooting is also a pain in the ass. i have a samsung s3 unrooted and dont plan on rooting it ever.

Motorola atrix 4g android super phone?!?!?
Q. Hey guys I was planning on buying an atrix 4g around the end of the year or sooner. But since I have metropcs im not planning on switching to atat. I read on the phones specs that it supports 4g hspa and lte! So I thought if I bought an atrix from atat's site for 500 dollars and got a metropcs 4g lte sim card and an unlock code could I use the phone on metro pc's lte? And will the unlock code be neccesary for the phone even if I dont use it on atat?

A. You cannot use the Mobile Phone in Metro PCS Network,Only GSM Network can be use with Unlocked Phones,MetroPCS is CDMA Network,You need to unlock it means unlock code is necessary,You can try Unlock code at http://www.onlinegsmunlock.com/motorola-atrix-4g-mb860/rs7wp9/ and Unlock it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment