How to get better answers for androids?

Q. What is the best/most helpful android forums website...yahoo! Really doesn't serve what I need answered.

A. http://www.androidcentral.com/

Best one I've seen.

Does the samsung mezmerize have a front facing camera?
Q. I know us cellular will say that it does not have one. However I have been looking at the android forums and they say that there is one, however us cellular has it disabled. Is this true and if so is there a piece of firmware or something available to make the camera work

A. yes .. it has a VGA front facing camera

Who can I contact to create an Android App for me?
Q. I want to know where I can contact people who develop apps for the android system. I want to contact as many people as I can regarding the commission of an idea for an app that I have, Ive been on the android forums but looking for somewhere or someone that knows how to make it for me, any help would be greatly appreciated

A. Post your project at a global job marketplace such as oDesk.com or freelancer.com.
oDesk for example offers free posting so you can easy compare which offer is the best one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment