Is their a competition between Apple and Google?

Q. Google is doing the android and tablets and apple is doing I pad 2 & I phone and other things. Is their a competition between them?

A. Yes there is a healthy business competition which is necessarily required for every company.

Toshiba Tablet or an I Pad 2 for Black Friday?
Q. Toshiba Tablet or an I Pad 2 for Black Friday? Which one is actually better?

A. Just get the Ipad 2, unless you love android and the toshiba has a fast processor.

What is a good android tablet that is cheap?
Q. I am looking at getting an android tablet but i would like to spend $300 or less. There are a lot on eBay and i was wondering what some good ones are. I have been looking at the galaxy tabs and i really like them but they are $300 or more. I am looking for one with a 7 inch screen not the big 10 inch ones.
Thanks for any advice!

A. Hi friend,
I think the new one 7inch GT-Pad android 2.3 OS tablet PC is good one. run smoothly and capacitive multi-touch. Flash 10.2 will let you see the movie youtube online. it will bring you more better user exprience.
http://www.wholesaleonepiece.com/gtpad-android-23-tablet-pc-7-inch-tcc8803-cortex-a8-capacitive-multitouch-screen-lyf521_p2490.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment