What are some good lg android sprint phones?

Q. I can only have lg in sprint,and i want an android what are some good android lg phones for sprint?

A. LG Optimus S Android Phone, Gray (Sprint) is the best budget Android phone we've seen, a well-tuned, feature-packed touch-screen slab with all of the functionality most consumers and small business users need.

How do you set up a Yahoo email account on Android LG FS740?
Q. I've got two biz.yahoo email accounts and can't get either of them to set up on my new Android LG FS740 phone. I also can't get it to sync either. Any suggestions?

A. install a Yahoo! mail apps in your phone

How do I make my Android LG for at&t's music volume louder?
Q. I want to know if there is a free method to increase the volume of my android LG cell phone. the volume sucks and Id like to increase it by about 200% preferably free. thank you.

A. Download Power amp Music Player it an amazing app and it's incredible EQ makes the sound pretty clear and loud link here : https://market.android.com/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5tYXhtcHouYXVkaW9wbGF5ZXIiXQ..

and in case your phone is not supported which is rare : search google for power amp.apk and install it

hope i've helped :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment