What do i need to know to keep my android phone viruse free? i starting to download a few things.?

Q. I downloaded Versagram and I downloaded a game from Playstore. I download files and pictures but I haven't download any videos yet. What shouldn't I do to prevent viruses on my phone and what should I know? I want to keep my android phone viruse free. What shouldn't I download or avoid?

A. Get Lookout. It scans everything you download to make sure it's safe. (:

It also will let your phone scream if it gets lost, backs everything up, and sends you an email every week to let you know everything is fine.

Is there any Android app that can detect scam app?
Q. Is there any Android app that can detect fake app and apps that contain malware? Which one you would recommend and that is safe, effective, and reliable?

A. You can try Lookout Mobile Security FREE.

the app can
* Block malware, spyware, and phishing apps
* Scan every app you download to ensure it's safe
* Schedule daily or weekly security scans
* Automatic protection against the latest threats

the details and screenshots you can find here:
http://www.androidsoftfree.com/appdetails/lookout-mobile-security-free/

Is it safe to download apps from an outsource apart from google android market if necessary for an Android Ph?
Q. I really wanna know this frnd as I've newly bought an android phone.I've loaded two differnt anti-viruses in my phone.

A. Download google apps from the site you trusted.
and you also can use some anti-virus software to detect it.

Just as you protect your PC with antivirus, you need to protect your phone or tablet from malware and spyware. Unfortunately, traditional virus protection did not do this.
Lookout Mobile Security is lightweight, uses minimal battery and consumes the same amount of battery power in one day as a 33 second phone call.
you can download it here:
http://www.androidsoftfree.com/appdetails/lookout-mobile-security-free/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment