what phones compatible with skullcandy earbuds?

Q. My phone service is with Verizon. I'm wondering which Verizon Android phones are compatible with the skullcandy earbuds?
I failed to mention that I was talking about the mic'd earbuds by skullcandy. I had to purchase an adapter so they would work with my Xperia Play. Without the adapter, my phone says accessory not supported.

A. The audio jack is a standard thing. I think Apple is the only one that uses anything different. You will have no problems with any Android phone and any ear buds with a standard audio jack (basically any of them)

I need new earbuds for my phone and I also want good quality and durability, where can i get a pair like this?
Q. 3.5 millimeter jack. It's an android. I don't know if that makes any difference. Also can you put the name of the earbuds/headphones

A. If REAL quality is an issue, please go for REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica, Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Ministry of Sound, Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!

Also, please do NOT go for the overly thumping bass that only distorts everything else, focus on GOOD sound quality and durability IN GENERAL.

Do Iphone earbuds work for android?
Q. I'm looking into the JVC Xtreme Xplosion earbuds with remote on ebay, and one seller claims they are meant for iphone. I have the samsung infuse. Will the remote still work?

A. Update. The packaging on Amazon says it will work with Android.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment