Whats the lastest android version of gingerbread?

Q. When will I be able to update my Samsung Transform Ultra? I currently have android gingerbread 2.3.6

A. The latest version of Android 2.3 is 2.3.8. Hope this helped.

What is rooting your phone and what does it do?
Q. hi, what is rooting your android phone and what does it do? Will I be able to get gingerbread on my Wildfire if I do it? I've heard you can...

Thanks
can it permanently damage the firmware?

A. Rooting allows you to basically hack the phone. So you can remove any and all of the bloat ware on the phone. It also allows you to run customs Roms and so on.
Rooting your phone while popular will VOID the MFG warranty. And if you goof it up doing it you'll end up with a nice paperweight. They call it " I bricked my phone."
It basically allows you to mod the phone anyway you want.

What is the newest Android OS i can install on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet?
Q. I would like to know what is the most recent software i can install on my Galaxy Tab, also, how would i do this?

A. I believe Samsung is in the process of rolling out the Gingerbread (2.3) update now. You may be able to find a ROM online and flash your device, but that's going to be tricky and probably won't work to well. CyanogenMod, which is a popular custom ROM released for a lot of devices, isn't quite working on the Galaxy Tab yet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment